My Sabudana waffle recipe is quick and easy to make and very tasty. It’s a popular Maharashtrian delicacy, crispy form outside and soft from inside. It’s best enjoyed warm, with a cup of coffee.
1 cup soaked & washed Sabudana
1 cup chopped coriander
1 tsp ginger paste
1 green chilli chopped
3 small potatoes
Salt as needed
1 tbs lime juice
1 tbs sunflower oil
• Wash and soak Sabudana overnight.
• Steam the potatos and mash them.
• Drain the sabudana and & air dry.
• Place the Sabudana, in a bowl, add in the mashed potato, ginger paste, chopped green chilli, chopped coriander. salt and lime juice .
• Mix well
• Make small flat pattys out of the mixture.
• grease the heated waffle maker with oil.
• Now place the flat patty in waffle maker and close it.
• Cook till the waffle patty is crispy from both sides.