The classic Chaas is known as the Indian buttermilk. A refreshingly and cooling drink made up of yogurt and spices. It helps to cool the body , helps the digestive system and makes an excellent appetizer.
All the ingredients is chaas are extremely healthy. It’s gives a good source protein, B vitamins, minerals and potassium. These nutrients help to boost immunity, improve sleep, enable hormone synthesis.
Today I’m sharing with you the simple classic Chaas recipe which is super easy to make and very tasty. It only take 5-7mins to make.
• 400 grams yoghurt (plant base yoghurt)
• 2 tsp roasted cumin powder
• 350ml of cold water
• 1 tsp black salt or add as required to taste
• In a blender add the yoghurt, water, roasted cumin powder and salt.
• Blend for 3 minutes till all the ingredients are mixed well together. At the top there should be frothy foamy layer.
• Pour in glass and garnish with roasted cumin powder and serve immediately.
• For cold butter milk place it in the refrigerator and serve later.